Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.